kde-config not found error
Hmm interesting frustration with an install happening here. I downloaded the
source for KMyMoney. Not having much success doing the install though. I
run ./configure, and it chugs through everything until it exits with this
error message:
-----------------------------
checking for kde-config... not found
configure: error: The important program kde-config was not found!
Please check whether you installed KDE correctly.

echo $KDEDIR gives me /opt/kde2
locate kde-config tells me the file is in /opt/kde2/share/config

Seems normal.....

I have searched through the various archives and came up with a suggestion to
export $KDECONFIG=/opt/kde2/share/config. That didn't seem to make a
difference.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions here? What's the obvious that I missed?

Clayton

< Previous Next >