Have anyone used ALICE successfully on 7.1????
  • From: Magnus Hagebris <mhagebris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 10:55:01 -0700
I'm trying to set up a NFS based installation scheme.
Creating a boot floppy works fine(at least without errors/warnings).

But later on when I'm using that boot floppy, I have some strange
behavior with modules.
First of all it ask me for a module disk(where in the documentation does
it says anything about creating a modules disk???).
I tried to fake a module disk, but without success.

Either way, it find the module for my nic card after a few warnings.
Mounting the NFS server works fine as well.

But the it fires up the yast manual install tool....

Anyone with a tip?? Anything ... since I'm kind of stuck!!!

Regards,
Magnus Hagebris