Comments on NVidia Quadro-2 video cards.
  • From: Rafael Herrera <raffo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 11:35:55 -0400
Hi,

We are getting a new computer and the vendor is suggesting an NVidia
Quadro-2 Pro 3D graphics card (dual monitor) or an NVidia Quadro-2 MXR
entry level 3D graphics (dual monitor). From seeing recent posts
regarding problems with the card I'd like some opinions on how well the
card is supported.

I care about its support for dual monitor funtionality and SMP support.
I care less for 3D or glx support, since this machine is for
computationl work, we will not be playing tribes 2 on it.

Thanks.
--
Rafael