The kernel2.4.4 for SuSE 6.4 revisited
Hi All!
Firstly my sincere thanks to all who replied,Mads and Ed you`ve helped me a
great deal,now I only have to find enough courage to compile that kernel.I`d
also done some shortcut in that department and while at SuSE site I`ve
grabbed SuSE default kernel 2.4.2 for version 7.1 to see if it would work on
my box.IT WORKS!!!! and the way it went,it blew me away!
Installed with rpm -i option,run "depmod" and rebooted with a bit of worry
but what followed I just couldnot believe, everything but 3Dfx module is
working.I love it,SuSE if you listening job great done!BTW LILO for 7.1 is
really cool. A very happy camper See ya Alan

  • No further messages