Re: [SLE] Editor's Note: RIP: Linux on the Desktop
Ok, who's padding this guys account? 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.
I say shoot the M$ infiltrators and burn their corpse on the lawns in Redmond.
He isn't by any chance related to David Coursey is he?
Don't tell the guys at XFree86.org, KDE.org, Ximian, or Gnome - I wouldn't
want to be responsible for a rash of mass suicides. Give me a break PLEASE!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't IBM start out with corporate mainframes and
then introduce the "PC"? And, didn't the PC take on a life of its own? And
aren't we seeing the same trend with Linux - get accepted on the corporate
side and then the rest to follow (unless your UNIX)? So how does it follow
that seeing success on the corporate side tolls the death bell for the
end-user and the gui? 'splain dis to me Lucy! And if "Eazel" was the
end-all, beat-all killer app that kill the Linux destop with it's demise.
I have to go now and take an asparin.

Just my 2+ cents. Curtis Rey