Re: [SLE] mklilomsg
Hi there! I`m actually trying to do the same thing ,but can`t even get past
the
command line : "invalid argument after "--logo1" is the message the shell
spits out.I`d appreciate if someone out there can help ,it drives me nuts.
Have you Ole by any chance figure this out since your last posting?
I`d love to here/see the solution. Thanks.
See ya Alan