mail boxes on my network
  • From: "Jose L. Rojano" <jlrojano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 13:40:08 +0200
Hi all!

I'm trying to configure some mail boxes on my LAN. The idea is to fetch
remote mail from some pop3 accounts that we have in external providers, so
that my internal users can later retreive the messages from our local server
but not from the external pop3 providers. Besides, some of these users have
several pop3 accounts with different login/passwords combinations. I'd like
them to recover all of their messages from only from one account name, that
is, to do some kind of 'mail routing' from several external pop3 accounts to
only one internal pop3 account.

Is there any easy way to configure a system like that? Perhaps with
fetchmail? I have a sendmail daemon running on my linux box with for mail
transmitting purposes.

Best regards,

Jose L. Rojano