Re: [SLE] FYI: zdnet article - Linux's prospects on server looking better
  • From: Matthew <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 00:08:20 -0700
Eeek, my spelling was terrible and I was wearing my glasses. Sometimes I wonder if linux is trying to go under the radar, but using rubbish like Eazel to distract from the real blows.

Matt

Ben Rosenberg wrote:

Eazel has been dying as it lived...a PR creation. It's not that much of
a loss to the OSS community..accept that the VC could have given the
money to companies such as SuSE and Progeny to develop with instead of
to a company making a 'file manager' oh pulease. Konq is 10X better.

* Matthew (matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [010521 20:32]:
->Read that earlier, I cannot believe the storm that the closure of Eazel ->is producing, but this may well distract away from where real progress ->is being made. All Eazel was making was a file manager, for me ->personnaly Konquerer ws far ahead of them.
->

< Previous Next >