Re: [SLE] Hey Ben and others. Any luck with the nv drivers?
Dnia Wto 22. Maj 2001 06:48, napisałeś:
i , all.
With chipset on NVidia card?
On my TNT2 M64 I have to DISABLE AGP support :-(((((((
On other way system freezes (not only X) and working only magic (reset) button
What is more funny on Viper 550 (TNT) working fine...(with NvAgp enabled)
Wojtek

> A little improvement. UT isn't optimized to GL, they built it with Glide in
> mind. The windows version gives a waring about being unsupported and gl
> drivers may cause probs. I'.ll install Heretic2 and see if that runs ok.
>
> Cheers. Curtis
>
> On Monday 21 May 2001 11:29 pm, Matthew wrote:
> > Let me know how it goes...
> >
> > Curtis Rey wrote:
> > > I installed by rpm as follows:
> > >
> > > rpm -Uhv NVIDIA_GLX-1.0-1251.suse71.i386.rpm --nodeps --force
> > > as per the README. Ben and some others were having some probs and I
> > > gave them some options to try. It is true that the install went ok,
> > > but I don't know why I get some frame loss - get choppy at times,
> > > especially in big maps or with lots of bot players.

---
Posiadasz konto komercyjne w K.K.I. ? jesli nie koniecznie sprawdz:
>>> http://www.kki.pl/kki/oferta/cen_uslug.htm <<<
nasze konta sa chronione przez SYSTEM ANTYWIRUSOWY
---