Re: [SLE] FYI: zdnet article - Linux's prospects on server looking better
Ya, I wasn't very impressed with the nautilus or Eazel Gnome version.
In fact after I installed and actived Nautilus my mcop server got hosed and
my user directory turned into a file. Many on the list tried to help but it
stumped all. had to re-install OS becuase one by one files were getting
corrupted.