Re: [SLE] FYI: zdnet article - Linux's prospects on server looking better
  • From: Matthew <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:30:30 -0700
Read that earlier, I cannot believe the storm that the closure of Eazel is producing, but this may well distract away from where real progress is being made. All Eazel was making was a file manager, for me personnaly Konquerer ws far ahead of them.

Matt

Curtis Rey wrote:

Something of possible interest to the SuSe list and others.

http://www.zdnet.com/eweek/stories/general/0,11011,2762140,00.html

Mind you that zdnet is a M$ partner along with Cnet. I have found that regardless of how positive their articles may seem, there is always a subtle amount of FUD and bias.