Re: [SLE] Hey Ben and others. Any luck with the nv drivers?
  • From: Matthew <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:23:57 -0700
I know this was not directed at me, but it works fine here...Try doing a cat /proc/nv/card0 and tell us what you get. This could weel be a glx problem, how was GLX installed?

Matt

Curtis Rey wrote:

I think the nv drivers look absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately, they are extremely choppy. I don't know if this is a UT specific issue or if it affects high fps requirements this way.

I'm curious to know how you and the others are fairing with your setups.

Cheers. Curtis. ; )