Re: [SLE] Memory mismatch
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 22:10:51 +0200
Well, if free shows it, it's there. You could do cat /proc/meminfo, but that
should be where free gets its info from anyway.

A question: I thought this was fixed in the newer kernels, yet from time to
time this problem pops up. Does anyone know why? Is it a problem with certain
types of memory, certain bioses or what?

Anders