Re: [SLE] sax2 and wheel mouse
  • From: Mark Hounschell <markh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:35:15 -0400
Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> > Thanks, everyone. The wheel is scrolling, but a panel full at a time. Is
> > there a way to make it scroll just one line per wheel click?
>
> If you're using KDE/qt aps they seem to have wheel scrolling built in so
> you can just not start imwheel and it'll work lovely.

Nope not all will work lovely. Alot of non-kde apps will not work
without
imwheel. Such as acroread within netscape as a plugin. That's just an
example.
There are a few that will not work without imwheel. Imwheel is better
than
the KDE/qt implementation anyway. I wish I could figure out how to
circumvent
the KDE/qt implementation because with imwheel you can configure it for
SMOOTH scroll. It looks just like when you use the scroll bar. Check out
the
difference. The scroll bar is SMOOTH. The wheel is JUMP scroll. With a
properly
configured imwheel your wheel will scroll just like if you were using
the scroll
bar. Only problem I haven't figured how to make KDE/qt scroll that way
or force
how to force them to use imwheel. Better keep your imwheel running...

Regards

Mark