Re: Fwd: Re: Personal-Firewall
  • From: "S.Toms" <smotrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 16:43:51 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 20 May 2001, Philip Burness wrote:

pb> OK,
pb> I think I have it running now but how can I tell & how do I
pb> configure it?
pb>

As root, type 'rcfirewall status | less' and you will see all the rules
that SuSE provided. To modify anything, check out /etc/rc.firewall before
modifying the actual launch script.
I've been using it with only a few mods for quite some time, since the
release of 6.4 very easy setup and initialization.

pb> Phil
pb>