Re: tripwire policy
  • From: "S.Toms" <smotrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 16:40:41 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 20 May 2001, Pradeep Sangunni wrote:

ps> Hi,
ps> I was able to use tripwire with RH 7 but now with SuSE 7.1 i do not
ps> know the policies i should change to make it work properly there is a
ps> slight directory structure change in SuSE 7.1
ps>
ps> Can somebody send me a copy of the policy that i should use with SuSE.
ps>

Better yet, post it if you don't mind, I've never quite worked out a
good policy configuration for SuSE distros. Or send privately if posting
make you weary.

ps> Reg,
ps> - Pradeep.
ps>
ps>
ps>

--
S.Toms - smotrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - www.mindspring.com/~smotrs
SuSE Linux v7.0+ - Kernel 2.2.18

Rules:
(1) The boss is always right.
(2) When the boss is wrong, refer to rule 1.