UT fails to start
Hello,

With all this talk of UT, I decided to give it a run and install it.

Everything appears to install fine, but when I run it I get this error
message.

phantasm@office:~ > ut
Creating preferences directory...
Creating directory /home/phantasm/.loki/ut/
Creating directory /home/phantasm/.loki/ut/System
Unreal engine initialized
Bound to SDLDrv.so
Joystick [0] : Unknown Joystick
SDLClient initialized.
Bound to Render.so
Lighting subsystem initialized
Rendering initialized
LoadMap: Entry
Failed to load 'Entry': Can't find file 'Entry'
Failed to load 'Level None.MyLevel': Can't find file 'Entry'
appError called:
Failed to enter Entry: Can't find file 'Entry'
Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Executing USDLClient::ShutdownAfterError
Signal: SIGIOT [iot trap]
Aborting.
Exiting.
Name subsystem shut down

Now when I check the /usr/local/games/ut/Maps directory Entry.unr.uz
exists so what could I be missing?

Thanks in advance!
~Robert K Davies