Re: [SLE] Mozilla 0.9 SuSE RPMs
On Friday 18 May 2001 01:57 pm, Eric Schoneveld wrote:
> On Thursday 17 May 2001 20:11, you wrote:
> > Fantastic!! Thanks!
> >
> > Rich
> >
> > > * Internet Niue <stclair@xxxxxxx> [May 16. 2001 18:14]:
> > >
> > > ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/egger/mozilla
> > >
> > > Mozilla and mozilla-devel rpms for 7.0 and 7.1
>
> Hi
>
> I just installed the 7.1 rpm and it seems to install find. Though when I
> type mozilla in a terminal box, nothing happens ! I see that it starts, but
> I don't see a window, no nothing ! Anyone got any ideas ?
>
> Eric

According to the readme file at the FTP site, you have to download the
SuSEConfig.mozilla script from that directory, and replace the on in
/sbin/conf.d with it. Then run the command: SuSEconfig --module mozilla
in order to register the mozilla components or whatever.

I hope this helps, and I know that I followed the instructions and Mozilla is
working fine for me.

Good luck!
Steven