Re: [SLE] Suse 7.1 on HP Omnibook 900; How to get the CD-ROM to work at the initial boot?
Sorry, me again. I've been told that it is no problem if I have the
optional floppy cable (attaches the floppy to the parallel port) and
the cd-rom is at boot-time at the external module bay.
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Philippe_Bernadat/omni900/

Is there any other way -- apart from mirroring the 7 CDs on the
harddisk under NT, and then boot from floppy and install from
harddisk?

Thanks,
Armin

--