Re: [SLE] New KDE2 packages on LinuKS?
Ben,
> Yeah, they are..but I installed them and go the 'can't connect to
> DCOPserver' error..and I couldn't remember if there was a fix for it or
> what..so I just put the April 28th build back in. If anyone installs
> these packages over the Apr. release and you get the same error, but fix
> it..let me know how you did it. ;)

The only time I've experienced the error you described is after I've been
fooling with .kde2 directory using root, and the ownership information is
screwed up. Doing a chown -R tbutler.users ~/.kde2/* works quite well at
clearing up any problems I have.

-Tim

Timothy R. Butler Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.uninetsolutions.com
============== "Information Powered by Innovation" ==============