Re: [SLE] ip traffic counting & ram error (?)
  • From: Jeffrey Taylor <jeff.taylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 17:00:13 -0500
Look at MRTG to graph the volume of traffic (bytes/second) thru any
interface. With a little work (under 1 hour) you can narrow this down
to traffic to/from a specific address if you have IPchains running.
This assumes that the NT traffic is passing thru the linux box. If
not, it gets hairier.

Jeffrey

--
I don't do Windows and I don't come to work before nine.
-- Johnny Paycheck