Re: [SLE] Memory Leaks

> Has anyone noticed a memory leak in Kernel 2.4.2. Just upgraded to 256megs
> and still using the swap file. I didn't think that would happen unless I
> ran a bunch of programs at the same time.

I have some kind of memory leak problem too. Generally once a day, my hd
will start thrashing, and eating up CPU resources until it is impossible to
even run a "killall" command. It always ends in rebooting.

-Tim

Timothy R. Butler Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.uninetsolutions.com
============== "Information Powered by Innovation" ==============