Re: [SLE] Cable Internet Problems
I have at home and It will often rememver the MAC address from a previous
nic. Two things to try.

A) Unplug the cable modem from the wall for a minute or two and this my reset
it.
B) Unplut the cable modem from the wall and then push a reset button (usually
a small hole in the back labelled "reset". I used a paper clip - be careful
not to dig around in there) and try it again.

Remember that it can take about 10-30 minutes to latch to the server,
especially with @home. Just plug it in and let it blink (or not) for awhile.
I've had to do this a couple of times. Just have to be patient.