Re: [SLE] How to create new user?
Question? The file /home/curtis (formerly the directory /home/curtis) won't
let me delete it, remove, do a chown, chmod, etc... No matter whether I login
as "Root" or the user "curtis". I can't get rid of the silly thing (and I'm
getting paranoid - "was I hacked?") When ever I try to change its say that I
dont have the permission/authority. Under "Ownership" it lists the user as
"???" and the group as "446" (and I have been unable to figure what group 448
is). How can I change this or get rid of the file /home/curtis (formerly the
home directory /home/curtis)?