How to create new user?
Is there a built-in program to add new users and setup the /home/.<user>
directory. Since the dcopserver took a dump (failed) on me I'd like to
create a new user account/dir to use. Any suggestions or HOWTO's?

P.S. If someone can tell me how to fix the dcopserver, since now the
/home/curtis dir is now the /home/curtis file (what used to be the dir
/curtis is now a file 'curtis'). I would like to fix this because all my
/home/curtis directory was setup the way I liked it.

Thanx, Curtis Rey

< Previous Next >