Re: [SLE] monitor traffic
  • From: Jeffrey Taylor <jeff.taylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 22:57:50 -0500
MRTG will monitor bytes transferred on each interface. With a little
bit of editting the firewall scripts you can monitor traffic on
specific ports or IP addresses. Just send it to a user-defined chain
and use IPchains accounting I have a script to translate the IPchains
data to MRTG's format that I downloaded from xidus.net.

HTH,
Jeffrey

--
I don't do Windows and I don't come to work before nine.
-- Johnny Paycheck