I have no user interface, only root.
  • From: "Curtis Rey" <crrey@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 22:20:34 -0500
I'm running SuSE 7.1 personal and have 2 accounts, root and 1 user (for
myself). I had been running the user last night in Gnome 1.4 to set it up
after getting it installing it. Today I went to log into the user account
using kde (kde2 although it say kde in the sessions options of KDM). When
it starts to load for intoperability at the beginning an error message
appears telling me that the 'dcopserver' is not running and to make sure
that it is running. Any ideas what's going on here? I thought I'd come to
the users grp first before I started mucking about the system.

Thanks in advance. Curtis Rey

Remember Paul's law: "You can't fall off the floor."

  • No further messages