Re: [SLE] Linux Commercial Idea
  • From: Philipp Thomas <pthomas@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 02:39:41 +0200
* Purple Shirt [Sat, 12 May 2001 15:16:42 ]:

>All of this is not really software related but a business and management
>issue and I believe the GPL is still the most clean image as of today and
>hence I support it.

Just don't forget that Linux isn't completely GPL. There's the X11
license, the MIT license and the BSD style license, just to name the
most prominent ones.

Philipp

--
the reality is that having most things standardized at the expense
of a few gotchas is better than no standard at all, which is often