Re: [SLE] Booting Scripts
I'm gonna install it from the rpm (suse ftp) and see what it gives :) Anyway,
being more informated about init scripts would be interesting for me, too.

Oh and as I'm here.. how can I do to start the mysqld from another user than
root on startup? (as they tell so many times in the mysql doc, it is
dangerous to run mysqld as root :))

Ciao!

Ju.