7.1 on a Promise FastTrak100
  • From: Stephen Johnston <sjohnsto@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:51:54 +0200
Hi

Has anyone done this? I have found the guide for doing it under 7.0
which requires a special boot disk and (potentially) module for the
card. However in the corresponding updates directory for 7.1 there is
no mention of Promise drivers and modules - leading me to believe it has
been integrated by now.

Yet, when I install as normal, Suse cannot see the disks and I cant see
a particular Promise module name to load at install/boot time.

Any help appreciated.

Stephen.

--
Stephen Johnston (NGAST/Beowulf Project) Phone: +49 89
32006563