Re: [SLE] LILO boot order on LILO diskette
Hi Peter
I have lilo.conf on floppy to boot - choice of 3 kernels, dos, and 2 seperate suse-linux partitions.

mount -t ext2 /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy didn't work here for me either , so it's not e2fs .

mount -t minix /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy
so try minix in your command-line - like above - should work for you.

I checked here , and minix fs works for suse-linux fd
e2fs doesn't work , I think lilo makes a minix filesystem on the floppy boot disk.

else, you may not have filesystems - minix - ext2 set , or something fuged in your kernel ??

BTW , Peter, sorry for getting your name wrong before
JohnWM