Re: [SLE] LILO boot order on LILO diskette
  • From: "Peter B. Van Campen" <pbvanca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 16:58:15 -0500
Dear Mads,

Here is the /etc/lilo.conf from the machine I can't change:

boot = /dev/sdb1
vga = normal
read-only
menu-scheme = Wg:kw:Wg:Wg
prompt
timeout = 80
message = /boot/message

image = /boot/vmlinuz_24
label = linux_2.4
root = /dev/sdb3
initrd = /boot/initrd_24

image = /boot/vmlinuz
label = linux
root = /dev/sdb3
initrd = /boot/initrd
optional

image = /boot/vmlinuz.suse
label = suse
root = /dev/sdb3
initrd = /boot/initrd.suse
optional

other = /dev/sda1
label = windows

image = /boot/memtest.bin
label = memtest86

This is the order I WANT, but it is not the order displayed!!

PeterB