top segmentation fault
  • From: stephane parenton <sparenton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 18:50:06 +0200
hi,

I have a question about top (from the original 7.0 SuSE dist) that died, and so did the box, with a segmentation fault.... The box is a P166/64Mb with SuSE 7.0... many things have been updated (such as bind, postfix etc..). I ran top in order to see if
everything was ok... I left the room 4 minutes and when i came back, the box was dead... I had to reset it... There has been no damage, everything restarted ok, but I'm scared to use top again, even for seconds only...

Has anyone heard about such a problem ? or does it come from my install ?...

TIA

Stephane Parenton

< Previous Next >