AS400
  • From: stephane parenton <sparenton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 12:34:23 +0200
Lenz Grimmer wrote:

> On Thu, 10 May 2001, SlawekM wrote:
>
> > Venezuelan Bank is First Financial Institution with SuSE Linux
>
> Sure, it is true!

really really true ? :)))))
I guess even porting linux on a Commodore PET would be a better solution than relying on NT servers... ;-)))

I have a question regarding SuSE linux and AS/400.... We're willing to make an install test in weeks to come... we'll have a brand new AS/400, so before it can be productive, I'd like to see how things are working... where can I find infos on how to
proceed ?.... is the 7.1 professional enough to do it or do I need a "special" dist... is there any infos from already installed Suse'd AS/400 ?

TIA

Stephane Parenton