Re: [SLE] SuSE 7.1 iso?
  • From: Lenz Grimmer <grimmer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 10:45:39 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 8 May 2001, Alexander Ståhlberg wrote:

> I managed to download base packages and some other stuff and burn it
> on a bootable cd. Although when installation is about to start it
> complains about cd1 has to be in the drive.
>
> Is it possible to get around this?

You need to create some special info files on the CDs. Before you go
through all this trouble, I would rather recommend you to grab the ISOs of
the Japanese Version on ftp.suse.com - it can be installed in other
languages like english as well.

LenZ
Lenz Grimmer SuSE GmbH
mailto:grimmer@xxxxxxx Schanzaeckerstr. 10
http://www.suse.de/~grimmer/ 90443 Nuernberg, Germany
Sex is like an industrial film covered in fur..

< Previous Next >