Re: [SLE] What is a netgroup?
  • From: Jeffrey Taylor <jeff.taylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 09:57:40 -0500
IIRC, netgroup is an NIS concept. Like groups on *nixes, but
distributed across a network. This is a vague memory from reading. I
have so far successfully avoided NIS, though it probably won't last
forever, or even this summer.

HTH,
Jeffrey

--
I don't do Windows and I don't come to work before nine.
-- Johnny Paycheck