Re: [SLE] Wish list for SuSE 7.2 (what I see in Mandrake 8.0)
  • From: James Ogley <james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 08 May 2001 12:10:37 +0100
> a StarOffice that will actually work ;) ..

Star Office doesn't work, period ;-)

> Is there anyone here who has
> 1) a 2.4.X kernel (from 7.1 CD)
> 2) StarOffice 5.2 (from 7.1 CD)
> and actually has it up and running ?

Yup, worked out of the box for me, I've even upgraded to 2.4.2 and it
still works.

--
James Ogley, Unix System Administrator, Pinnacle.Net
james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx +44 20 8731 3619

Listening to the sound of the coming rain...

CONFIDENTIALITY. This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance Plc.

If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately
notify our Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com