Re: [SLE] CUPS is the solution, NOT a problem
  • From: Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 22:15:36 -0500
I'd like to express a public thank-you to Ed for helping me fix my printing problem. It is no exaggeration that CUPS got me going in a few minutes solving a very frustrating period of non-printing.

Thank you Ed!!!

Ed Harrison wrote:

Several people on this list have been quick to condemn CUPS without knowing
what they are talking about. Read below.
<snip>

--
Jim Sabatke
SuSE 7.1 Linux

Full many a gem of purest ray serene, The dark unfathom'd caves of ocean bear; Full many a flower is born to blush unseen, And waste its sweetness on the desert air. --Thomas Gray