Re: [SLE] Problem with adding users to Suse 7.1
Thanks LenZ:

On Monday 07 May 2001 11:44, you wrote:
> On Mon, 7 May 2001, Jonathan Drews wrote:
> > Mandrake is a good distro; they employ one of the top KDE developers,
> > David Faure.
>
> I couldn't resist. Only one? :)
>
> We also employ some of the top KDE guys, e.g. Waldo Bastian, Kurth
> Granroth, Torsten Rahn, Martin Konold, Chris Schlaeger and some others.

That's why I stick with SuSE. I did not know they worked for SuSE but it
shows in the quality of the KDE apps.

--
Cheers,
Jonathan

"UNIX is a computer operating system, like Windows, but one which, unlike
Windows, is more celebrated than cursed."