Re: [SLE] Mutt and Procmail
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 20:35:03 +0300
On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 10:22:34AM -0700, Ben Rosenberg wrote:
> Hey, no problem. When things work it's all good. Hope you enjoy your
> setup. :)

I am actually:-) I have gkrellm also set up and I have changed netscape
messenger to mutt with the altmail program if I can get it work with
konsole rather tahn Xterm I'll feel better since with Xterm for some
reason I can not use the arrow keys.

The only other minor problem I have is vi everytime I have to type set
tw=72 I have added that to my .vimrc but for some reason it does not
take effect.

Anyhow it is great pleasure to work with emails now

--
Togan Muftuoglu