StarOffice 5.2 setup freezes in SuSE 7.1
Hello,

I just purchased the SuSE 7.1 professional, I selected on the setup to
install the StarOffice 5.2, and eveyrthing worked fine during the
installation of SuSE

After my first boot on the system (KDE2) I saw the StarOffice icon on the
desktop, I clicked on it and the installation screeen of StarOffice
appeared, i click next on the button, then i click Next again, the screen
freezes i cannot move the mouse, anything, sometimes after 1 minute of
moving the mouse you can see the the pointer moves for a few seconds and
then the screen continues to be freezed. I cannot run any other app, I
cannot kill the application, I also can press the reset button of my
computer :(, while its freezed i can see the the hard disk is not reading or
writting anything.

Does anybody know shy is that?, I've looked on the Support Database and in
the list archives but theres nothing related to that (The list archive
search gives me ZERO results using the StarOffice keyword...weird).

My system is a Pentium III, 125MB RAM, SuSE 7.1, running KDE 2.1.2

Thanks,

Ernesto Marquina
emarquina@xxxxxxxxx
http://zeroth.manilasites.com
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
-Arthur C. Clarke