Re: [SLE] Mutt and Procmail
  • From: "Victor R. Cardona" <vcardona@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 14:50:44 -0500
On Sun, May 06, 2001 at 09:03:18PM +0300, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
> Ok I have basicly prepared my procmailrc and would really
> appreciate if someone can tell me if its Ok or not before
> I start bombing the net with bouncing messages

There is an easier way of doing some of that. This is how I sort my
mailing list mesages.

# My personal procmail control file
SHELL=/usr/local/bin/bash
LOGFILE=$HOME/procmail.log

# Move list traffic into separate folders for easier reading.
:0:
* ^Delivered-To:.*reebsd-questions
$HOME/Mail/fbsd_questions

:0:
* ^Delivered-To:.*reebsd-announce
$HOME/Mail/fbsd_announce

:0:
* ^Delivered-To:.*reebsd-stable
$HOME/Mail/fbsd_stable

:0:
* ^Delivered-To:.*reebsd-newbie
$HOME/Mail/fbsd_newbie

:0:
* ^Delivered-To:.*reebsd-security-notifications
$HOME/Mail/fbsd_sec_notify

:0:
* ^Delivered-To:.*reebsd-chat
$HOME/Mail/fbsd_chat

:0:
* ^Delivered-To:.*reebsd-security
$HOME/Mail/fbsd_security

:0:
* ^X-Authentication-Warning:.*ipfilter
$HOME/Mail/ipfilter

:0:
* ^Delivered-To:.*suse-linux-e
$HOME/Mail/suse_linux

HTH,
- v
--
Victor R. Cardona
vcardona@xxxxxxxx

"Behold the keyboard of Kahless, the greatest Klingon
code warrior that ever lived!"

< Previous Next >