Re: [SLE] Help! I've lost my icon!
Hi Kevin:

On Monday 07 May 2001 09:06, you wrote:
> Hi Jonathan
> Thanks for this. Anders had already pointed me in the right direction, but
> I looked at your suggestion too. I don't have those options in the K menu
> - does this apply to a version of SuSE other than 7.1? I get K -> Panel
> Menu -> Add, and Application or Applet, but no Button option.

My Mistake! This must be a new arrangement for KDE 2.1.1. It might possibly
be under Applet.

I too am glad Anders wrote his suggestion in as I need to know more about
these config files.

--
Cheers,
Jonathan

"UNIX is a computer operating system, like Windows, but one which, unlike
Windows, is more celebrated than cursed."

< Previous Next >