Re: [SLE] Mutt and Procmail
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 14:50:53 -0700
* Togan Muftuoglu (toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [010505 14:34]:
}=}
}=}export MAIL=$HOME/Mail/incoming under my case do I still export MAIL
}=}i as this one if not how do I define the ones like CRM gelecek padi
}=}SLE Security

I put rules in for each mail box and then after procmail goes through
all those rules if it doesn't find a match it drops it in the default
which would be ~/Mail/incoming.

I general put rules in that look like this:

--

# suse fix so that replies go to the list and not to the person.

:0f
:0
* ^(To:|Cc:|From:|Re:).*suse-linux-e@suse.(com|de)
Suse-linux-e

# All other stuff goes directly to Inbox
:0
*
Incoming

--

I think from this you should be able to figure it out. There are more
creative rules that you can get into and do..but I don't want your mail

Regards,
--
Ben Rosenberg
mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx