Mutt and Procmail
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 00:01:27 +0300
Ok here is what I understand if I use procmail it will deliver to mail to the appropriate folders based on the filtering rules.

That means I would have to go over all of my folders to see if I have received email. Including the business mails I receive my daily email rate is somewhere between 500-750 depending the day. Especially the business mails I do not want to skip since I may have headaches later. So I would like to see them in one folder and once I have a look at them they should be delivered to the appropriate folders for archiveing purposes.

So will procmail do this if the answer is yes then I am ready to go and play with it and of course call for help

--
Togan Muftuoglu

< Previous Next >