Try Mutt .. [WAS] Re: [SLE] Looking for email client...
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 13:00:50 -0700
* Rick Barnes (rag3fan@xxxxxxxxx) [010505 12:51]:
}=}Hello,
}=}
}=}I've been working on moving my email over to linux, but one of the problems
}=}I've
}=}encountered is finding an email client with the features I want. I was
}=}wondering if
}=}there was a client that has message coloring or labels. What I'm looking
}=}for is like
}=}what eudora does, is to color the message lines different colors. For
}=}instance,
}=}messages from Friends and Family are orange, LUG list are , Suse lists are
}=}green, etc.
}=}None of the clients I've played with seem to support this.

If you up for it...Mutt kicks ass. It's a bit of a bear..but I can help
you if you want to use it. There are a lot of people on this list who
use it as well and would be glad to help you. It does colours as you
wish it to and much, much more.

http://www.mutt.org

Check it out.

--