Re: [SLE] network conf touchdown !
  • From: stephane parenton <sparenton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 17:53:38 +0200
Marcel Broekman wrote:

> Stephane,
>
> My guess is that the rules on the firewall are
> not complete yet. You have to allow access from
> the lan network to the internet and the
> NAT-network. If i'm correct, you can check if the
> packages are dropped/denied by the firewall in
> the firewall logfile (/var/log/ ).

well, i'll check that also, but jeffrey taylor did answer me about the routes...

I've added
route add 192.168.0.x gw xxx.xxx.xxx.aaa (the eth0 ip) and here it works at least....

now i can take a rest and tune the system more precisely....

thank you everyone for answering.....

Regards
Stephane Parenton