Re: [SLE] LILO startup graphical prompt?
  • From: Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 20:50:45 +0200
* Alex Daniloff <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx> (Thu, May 03, 2001 at 11:08:27AM -0700)
> Hello SuSE folks,
> Does somebody know how to create LILO startup graphical prompt kind of what
> SuSE 7.1 uses with its logo, penguin and kernel selection when system is
> booting up.
> Thank you in advance for any thoughts or sources of information.
> Alex

rpm -ql lilo
lists
/usr/share/doc/packages/lilo
and
/usr/share/doc/packages/lilo/README.graphics
also
/usr/share/lilo/suse_640x480.pcx

> archives at http://lists.suse.com
Kind regards,
--
Gerhard den Hollander Phone +31-10.280.1515
Technical Support Jason Geosystems BV Fax +31-10.280.1511

This e-mail and any attachment is/are intended solely for the named
addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, we request that you do not
disseminate, forward, distribute or copy this e-mail message.
If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone and destroy the original message.