Re: [SLE] /var/adm/backup/rpmdb - Gone ?
Thanks Mads
I ran
rpm --rebuilddb
and I says nothing .
but there is still nothing in /var/adm/backup/rpmdb
maybe some will show up eventually.

I installed Gaim rpm yesterday , and there was no package info left in /usr/share/doc/packages ,
so I thought that rpmdb had problems.
everything seems ok though.
Thanks again
John