[SLE] Wish list for SuSE 7.2 (what I see in Mandrake 8.0)
It may be too early, but I hope my wish list can come true. : )

a. Kernel 2.4.3 or later
b. Auto config IDE burner (ML8 has done it, impressive)
c. CUPS or better printing solution (ML8 got my HP710c to printer
perfectly, this is the first time under Linux)
d. Auto X configuration? (ML8 setup my 815 mobo graphic automatically)
e. latest KDE
f. latest Samba
g. Galeon? nice to have it : )
h. Any other nice 'things'....

Sorry but ML8 is impressive at the first look, of course it also carry some
problems:

1. no flash plug-in?
2. the file system look very different??
3. mozilla crash!

IMHO, it is worth taking a look but I am not going to use it for real work
: ) SuSE is still my love.

Dennis/sg

< Previous Next >